The SAI Alumnae Association gives our members the opportunity to stay more closely connected to SAI throughout their lifetime and to continue to support SAI programs and initiatives.
NOTE: If you wish to renew or join via snail mail, you may download the Alumnae Association form and send it with a check to:
SAI National Headquarters
One Tunnel Rd
Asheville, NC 28805-1229
Benefits of the SAI Alumnae Association
- Privilege of affiliating with an alumnae chapter or the International Chapter
- Special products through our official jeweler, Herff Jones – Legacy Division
- Annual subscription to the award-winning SAI quarterly journal - Pan Pipes
- Opportunities to learn about Planned Giving through SAI Philanthropies, Inc.
- Regular issues of the SAI national newsletter Tempo!
- National Convention/Leadership Seminar updates
- Current announcements about career development grants and graduate awards under the auspices of our foundation, SAI Philanthropies, Inc.
Click here to see affinity partnerships that provide services for members and financial support for worthwhile Fraternity projects.